NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS
Nye County is now accepting applications for the Nye County ARPA Recovery Plan for the County’s Small Businesses and Public Health assistance .
Eligible uses must be for costs incurred starting January 1, 2022.
For details on the Nye County ARPA Recovery Plan, please see the Nye County ARPA Recovery Plan and Policy for program details.
Nye County has created the following programs to help local communities:
- Small Business Grant Program – Apply Online
For more information on the Small Business Grant Program and a step-by-step guide to complete the application, please click here to watch the pre-recorded training video.
- Public Health Assistance – Contact Grant Administrator
- Mental Health Initiatives
- Affordable Housing Grants
- Public Homeless Assistance
- Tonopah Childcare
- For assistance completing the applications or for Public Health Assistance, please contact the Nye County Grants Administrator firstname.lastname@example.org
Small businesses in Pahrump should be aware that through Nye County’s Covid Relief Program (CRP) there are still funds available for Public Rental, Mortgage, and Utility Assistance.
As a part of the application process, you will need to provide documentation depending on your type of request.
All applications will need to provide a copy of an ID as well as a Proof of Residency. For Proof of Residency you have the following options:
- Applicant ID with address
- Name of utility bill is applicant/co-applicants name
- If address on ID is not current address and utility bill is not in their name, applicant and/or co-applicant must upload lease agreement for service address in applicant/co-applicant’s name
If applying due to Job Loss or Loss of Hours, you will need to provide the Employment Verification Form.pdf.
If applying due to main source of income from business, you will need to provide the Small Business Affidavit.pdf
If applying for Mortgage assistance, you will need to provide the Mortgage Letter – Past Due.pdf for each month’s assistance request.
If applying for Rental assistance, you will need to provide the Landlord Letter – Past Due.pdf for each month’s assistance request.
If applying for Utility assistance, you will need to provide the Utility Provider Letter.pdf for each individual utility request.