Nye County CRP – Public Rental, Mortgage, and Utility Assistance

Small businesses in Pahrump should be aware that through Nye County’s Covid Relief Program (CRP) there are still funds available for Public Rental, Mortgage, and Utility Assistance.

As a part of the application process, you will need to provide documentation depending on your type of request.

All applications will need to provide a copy of an ID as well as a Proof of Residency. For Proof of Residency you have the following options:

  • Applicant ID with address
  • Name of utility bill is applicant/co-applicants name
  • If address on ID is not current address and utility bill is not in their name, applicant and/or co-applicant must upload lease agreement for service address in applicant/co-applicant’s name

If applying due to Job Loss or Loss of Hours, you will need to provide the Employment Verification Form.pdf.

If applying due to main source of income from business, you will need to provide the Small Business Affidavit.pdf

If applying for Mortgage assistance, you will need to provide the Mortgage Letter – Past Due.pdf for each month’s assistance request.

If applying for Rental assistance, you will need to provide the Landlord Letter – Past Due.pdf for each month’s assistance request.

If applying for Utility assistance, you will need to provide the Utility Provider Letter.pdf for each individual utility request.

Click HERE to be redirected to begin your application process.

Looking for IT services? LOOK NO FURTHER!

Hey folks! We just wanted to share with you the secret behind how we keep everything running so smoothly for you from a technical standpoint. Well here it is, our IT company Catalyst IT Consulting is absolutely wonderful. If you aren’t 110% satisfied with your current IT services, visit their website and schedule a free consultation TODAY! You won’t be disappointed!


There is a new grant program available to those small businesses in Nye County that have suffered a loss of revenue since the Covid-19 Pandemic took over. We encourage everyone that has experienced a loss in revenues to consider applying for this grant. Having received PPP or EIDL money doesn’t disqualify you. There is $8,000,000.00 available and applications are being accepted through October 6, 2020. You should get your applications submitted as soon as possible.

To learn more about the program available and begin the application process, please click HERE.


As you are probably aware, Congress recently passed additional COVID relief provisions.  At this stage, pending regulatory interpretation of the provisions from the Treasury Department, as well as the Small Business Administration, here are bullet points of what we believe is included:

  1. Additional individual stimulus payments at $ 600 per person – this may be increased at a later date. There are income phase outs as before. You need not do anything, it will be automatic.
  2. Simplified PPP Forgiveness applications for loans under 150K. We are waiting for guidance on this— so nothing to do as of yet for all forgiveness applications.
  3. Additional PPP funding has been allocated by Congress. This round will be more stringent and will require demonstrated revenue reductions of at least 25% for specified periods between 2020 and 2019. So, hurry with your year-end accounting.
  4. It appears as we thought, that PPP loans, as well as SBA loan payment forbearance for the six month period, for those of you who have SBA loans, will not be a taxable event.
  5. Additional unemployment assistance.
  6. There are a multitude of other provisions and extenders that we will be monitoring as they affect your individual client situation.

We will keep you apprised as more guidance is published.